Thursday, April 1, 2010

Jillian is a Christian

Yes, this is not weight loss news, but I thought I'd share. She prayed and accepted salvation Tuesday night. Her baptism will be Sunday. Dale is going to baptize her so that is exciting, too.
This all makes me want to try harder to be healthy. I want to be there for her as she grows up in life and grows in Christ. She is such a wonderful child. I am blessed beyond measure.

About the whole living healthy thing. I walked about 2 miles today (it is a guess cause we walked forever) and ate healthy. That is until tonight when a box of Crunch and Munch was found when I woke up sleepy. I always want crunchy sweet food when I first wake up. So, other than that I did well. I even passed 4 Wendy's on the way home today and was craving their new Bacon Bleu burger. I avoided temptation and made it home without a pound of hamburger and bacon in my stomach. All in all I would say today was terrific.

No comments:

Post a Comment