Monday, March 29, 2010

Working Out Is Hard to Do

My Jillian convinced me to buy Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. We meant to start doing it this morning but woke up late. Jill had to start homeschool and we decided to do it later. Well, she reminded me after supper. I thought little of it and we began. Turns out that working out after supper is a BAD idea. Jill was bouncing away and I felt my salad in my throat. My heart was pounding in my face! I did stick it out for most of the work out. I did not make it to the end today. Small steps, right? So, I will now go take a stroll down the street. Jill is a work out master. That little kid probably could out last Jillian Michaels. I am serious. She has the stamina of a work mule. I will record it next time so y'all can see my girl in action. Day 1 down of this work out 29 to go. We will see if it makes a difference. If not, I will personally ask Ms. Michaels for my money back.

No comments:

Post a Comment